Sales Manager Phenolic Europe (m/f/d) Wood, Construction Board & Paper Impregnation (CPL, HPL)
In order to support our Sales activities we are currently looking for a Sales Manager Phenolics Europe (m/f/d) Wood, Construction Board & Paper Impregnation (CPL, HPL).
The position reports to our Business Manager Wood & Construction.
Prefere Resins is a leading European manufacturer of phenolic, specialty urea and melamine resins. We also produce high-quality derivatives of methanol-(C1)-chemistry from such as paraformaldehyde, formaldehyde, and hexamethylene tetramine. As one of the global market leaders we supply our customers with a wide range of resins, basic chemical raw materials and additives - quickly and reliably from 14 production sites worldwide.
The Prefere Resins Group employs around 600 people and generates sales of around 550 million EUR. Together with our customers and employees, we constantly invest in new products and technologies for further growth.
As a European market leader in phenolic and amino resins, Prefere Phenolics offer industry-leading expertise in binder technology to our customers in key end-markets – industrial, construction and insulation. We have a broad portfolio of resol and novolac products, produced to customer specifications. We have structured our organization not only on developing and producing state-of-the-art resins, but especially on meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations and requirements.
About the job
- Responsible for sales activities related to paper impregnation (e.g. CPL, HPL), construction board & wood applications (e.g. Plywood, LVL)
- Promotes the establishment of strong customer relationships to ensure continuing relationships and future growth.
- Develop the market strategically and represent our company in the industry
- Manages Key Accounts strategically
- Leads, manages and integrates cross functional teams beyond formal distinctions
- Experience and application know-how in the relevant industries: e.g. wood, construction board, paper impregnation (HPL/ CPL)
- Industry specific knowledge (products, applications, customers, competitors)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with a hands-on attitude
- Thorough communication, relationship building, selling and presentation skills
- Customer-, service- and solution-oriented personality
- Skilled at working effectively in cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Fluent in German and in English (verbally and written)
If you are interested in joining us, please let us know why you think you are suitable for this position and please submit your full application including a cover letter, CV, salary expectation and the earliest possible starting date via email to Katharina Prill.
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagefähigen Bewerbungsunterlagen inklusive Ihrer Kündigungsfrist sowie Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung.